.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Ok Ok, I'll do it already!!

Meme
I was sent this by Peachy and Silly Old Bear... The idea is to pick 5 of the following and then complete the sentences. Then pass this little meme on to 3 more of your blog friends. So here we go!


If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an inn-keeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be an astronaut...
If I could be a world famous blogger...
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...
If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

If I could be a linguist... Oh the things I could do with my tongue.. to help mankind.. really!

If I could be a librarian...I'd be just like Mrs Angie Sapp, my 7th grade librarian and still a close personal friend. She inspired many a child to love the books. And helped direct me to some of my favorites.

If I could be a bonnie pirate... I'd be damn hot in my petticoats and casually mussed, just been ravished hair. Oh and the loot would be good too..

3 Comments:

  • Now see, it wasn't THAT difficult, was it? ;)

    -G

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 8:32 AM  

  • Dont blame me, Tish is an incredibly bad influence.

    By Blogger Amanda, at 10:32 PM  

  • Hi - I just "googled" my name to see if my Clay County School Bd. website would come up. Imagine my surprise when I read your nice mention of me. I am retiring at the end of this school year after 37 years of being a librarian, and your comment about me made me feel like my professional life has been worthwhile. Thank you - Angie Sapp

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home