.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Monday, April 25, 2005

Butt Gasket Love

I had a much needed laugh today, thanks to my beau.

I received a letter from him in the mail. In it was 3 postcards of his area, for my son, I've been there.. and 3 butt gaskets (official name: sanitary toilet seat covers).

God only knows why, but we've had several conversations about butt gaskets. OK.. we all know why.. cuz it's me. And you know how my mind works.

Anyway. I pulled them from the envelope and started unfolding the tissue. I didn't know if there was anything wrapped in it.. written on it what.

When I finally realized what they were I almost sprayed coffee all over them. You gotta love a man that can make you laugh from 3000 miles away.

4 Comments:

  • LOL. I'll have to remember that one.

    -G

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 7:52 PM  

  • What a guy! LOL :)

    By Blogger smizzo, at 10:11 AM  

  • AWE thats les alright lol U two are made for eachother...

    By Blogger Moon, at 12:40 PM  

  • I'm scratching my head wondering how it is that I actually find that romantic. BY THE WAy, could you please explain further about Butt Gaskets love? thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home