.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Like Mother Like Son

James and I have either the beginning stages of a cold or alergies. We are both stuffed up in the head and tired. Im voting for cold.

Either way, we were laying on the couch reading a book (Frog and Toad Are Friends) together yesterday when my son stops me with a kiss on the cheek.

Son: I love you momma.
Me: I love you too.
Son: Nothing can't break up our love, I'll love you forever.
Me: I'll love you forever too. You're right nothing will break my love.
Son: Not even if a criminal comes in the house will it break our love.
Me: (huh? criminal? what?) Uh, yeah, not even that will break our love.

Yep, he thinks like his mom. Off the wall, oddball stuff floating around in his little noggin. Im so proud.

4 Comments:

  • OH CRIPES! I wouldn't even venture a peak into hers...she only tells us some of the stuff she can lol can u really begin to fricken imagine whats going on in dere?!? (shivers at the thought)

    By Blogger Moon, at 9:56 AM  

  • I think I might sleep with a light on after that one. ;)

    -G

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 11:11 PM  

  • Aww, treasure this time. How I miss the "Frog & Toad years"... :sigh:

    By Blogger smizzo, at 6:29 PM  

  • Oh Bless! Thats sweet! Would love to know what he was thinking tho. Have a great weekend

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home