.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Friday, March 25, 2005

Am I a mom ..

I can't remember.

My son is supposed to be at his grandma's for a sleep over with a school friend. I say supposed to because the sitters and my son aren't home.

I love my sitters. James is like another grandkid to them and they treat him as such. That is the good part. The bad part is sitting at home waiting for my kid to get home so he can go to his sleepover .. before everyones asleep.

Grrr.. I told them yesterday that he was supposed to be there at 6 pm. It's 9 pm. He's still not home.

Oh well, at least they love him, take him places, and care for him. It could be worse. He could be in (shudder) day care.

The most aggravating part of this is knowing had I wanted him to be gone he'd be so far up my butt he'd be tasting breakfast. lol I've given serious thought to trying to .. umm.. entertain myself in a naughty manner. That usually brings him running to knock on the bed room door and interrupt me. He'd parachute out of the sky to knock on the door if I was 30 seconds away from the big O.

Kids.. gotta love em.

1 Comments:

  • Go for it! Play with your tiddly-winks until the kid runs screaming in!

    By Blogger Amanda, at 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home