.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Did ya know

1. The male Angler fish attaches to the side of the female and lives as a parasite for the rest of his life?

Hell, I know some men like that. Even dated a few. Of course I know some women like that too.

2. If you put an Alcaseltzer tablet in your mouth and then take a sip of a bottled coke foam will shoot from your nose. (courtesy of an ex who didn't want to wait for it to dissolve in water)

3. If you ever feel bad about yourself. Go hang out in chat under an assumed name for awhile. It can be better than Springer.

Have a good one.

2 Comments:

  • Alka Seltzer is a wonderful toy. The boys will take half of one, put it in an empty fuji (NOT kodak) film canister with a teaspoon of water, and then watch the film canister shoot across the yard. Great fun!

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 3:23 PM  

  • No matter what my day is like, I can come to your blog and you get me to laugh. I love you Jenn.

    By Blogger Anna, at 3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home