.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Don't squeeze the Charmin

Earlier tonight my son was playing his video game, and I was reading a book.

Son: Mom, I think I need to go sit on the commode.
Me: (sigh) If you need to go.. just go.

At least I've broken him of asking for permission to go.. a few minutes later..

Son: (Muffled through the bathroom door) Mom! This toilet paper sure is SOFT!
Me: (shaking my head.. and laughing at the same time) Ok. Just don't use too much of it.
Son: I won't I'm only using 3.
Me: That's more information than I wanted to know.
Son: Huh?
Me: Nevermind.

Well, you have the kid's opinion on TP. Clearly Charmin is much softer than the Cottonelle *with ripples* we were using yesterday.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home