.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Saturday, March 26, 2005

OH yeah..

I just spent 4 hours with my mother. Nobody is dead, injured, no feelings hurt, nothing negative was said. Shit yeah!! Quick write down this date. Oh wait.. I am.

Mom and I usually get along well. When you add her husband, and a few dozen beers.. that's a different story.

The kid got home at 9:30 and we headed over there. They had fun, I did adult stuff. You know talked to mom and the other adult company, shot some pool, talked about what I'd just bought from Adam and Eve.. the usual for mom's house.

I love her.. I really do. She just isn't a mom in my view. I call her by her given name. The mother of the other boy staying the night calls her "mom", I call her D.

Still a good night with the womb with a view.

2 Comments:

  • Talk with you Mom about Adam & Eve orders? THAT is unique. glad you had a good experience!

    -G

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 1:33 PM  

  • My mum ran off when i was 10, i once thought i was very hard done by and mourned the fact but reading some blogs i'm glad i don't have one! Bet yours is lovely and i am in envy mode now. Happy Easter!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home