.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Thanks Blogger

For so graciously allowing me to actually make a post.

Me and blogger have been having issues. My new post page hasn't been loading lately.. but it here now.. yay

Last night we had a huge nasty storm come in. It woke me at 5:30 with its ferocity. This morning there were piles of hail all over my hard, the highway and in the gutters. Odd. Very odd.

My cat went to the vet yesterday for her checkup and rabies shot. She has a heart murmur. Not good. The vet is unsure if it is age or heart worms. Hell, I wasn't even sure cats could GET heart worms. So we are looking into medicine.

I swept and mopped the bathroom, hallway, and living room. I dumped the dirty mop water and then had to use the restroom. My cat had peed on my just cleaned floor.. stupid cat.

My mother went to the doctor today and after years of grade A hypochondria, she has a real medical problem. (insert applause) She has an enlarged heart and a heart murmur. I jokingly offered her some of the cats heart worm medicine.. she wasn't amused. She now has to go in for all the "you're getting older" tests, stress test, EKG, blood work, enzyme checks, blood chemistry workup. It'll be a few weeks before we find anything. Till then they've told her not to worry .. yeah right.

2 Comments:

  • Ya' know .... the cat's meds just might work. ;)

    -G

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 9:41 PM  

  • oooh err! heart worms, sick mum, you goet it all. Hate storms! Have a good weekend,hopefully with no illness

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home