.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Sunday, November 28, 2004

10 random songs

Ok my first ten random shuffle plays off my media player.


1. Here without you = 3 doors down
2. Give up Giving In – Amanda Marshall
3. Giving Him Something He Can Feel – Aretha Franklin
4. Brick House = James Brown
5. Another Brick in the Wall – Pink Floyd
6. Shaking the Tree – Peter Gabriel
7. I Don’t Need You Too (tell me I’m pretty) – Samantha Mumba
8. Something’s going on in my room – Colin James
9. God’s trying to tell you something – Color Purple Soundtrack
10. Is It A Crime - Sade

3 Comments:

  • Interesting list ... but where's the Willie Nelson? ;)

    -G

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 1:04 AM  

  • Willie Nelson.. GAK.. NO NO NO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:06 AM  

  • For reasons concerning a drug dealer named Ed, and an Indian named Hannan i can no longer comfortably listen to Pink Floyd.

    By Blogger Amanda, at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home