.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Hi honey, I'm home

I got back last night from my trip to Florida for grandpa's funeral. It was late. I was tired.

So, I put off this post until today. All things consided it was not a bad visit, given the circumstances. I was surrounded by family that I don't know well. I lost count of the number of times I heard "You don't remember me, do ya? The last time I saw you, you were in diapers"

Well, of course I don't remember you then!

It was nice to have all my immediate family there. I've not seen my youngest brother in over a year. He's now 6'2" and towered over me, even in my heels. I can't remember the last time all 5 of us kids were in the same place at the same time.

Nothing too drastic to tell, which is something of a rarity since my family can't get together without bickering.

My little sister is here until Saturday, so I won't be producing much.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home