.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Monday, October 18, 2004

Thanks

Thank you to all of you that have offered condolences. It's hard to know what to say or do at a time like this I know, but it has been oddly comforting. Sometimes not so oddly since I do know a few of you pretty well and for a number of years. Thanks Ladies.. And Les, I'll remember.. Thank you love. Anyway..

I'll be headed down to Jax today. We have the showing this afternoon and the funeral is Tuesday morning. I'm doing well, James has taken it well. So that is a load off my mind.

I'll be going to dad's house and he'll be going to the funeral home w/ us. Grandpa was his father in law and dad's always thought the world of him. I'll be staying at dad's tonight and will be headed home again Tuesday night after the funeral. My brother will be riding home with me, so I'll not be driving the roads at night alone after all this.

Thank you again. And I'm sure I'll have some bittersweet family anecdote to share with you Wed or Thur. In the mean time, take care of yourselves. Tell the people you love that you love them now. Life (and death) is what happens while we are busy making other plans.

1 Comments:

  • Jenn Sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I can still remember when I lost my Grandpa, it still hurts. I'm back in Texas, and should be around more often now. Back on my own Puter too, Yay!!!! Take care of yourself. Always remember that I'm here for you as much as Possible. Tina

    By Blogger Love, at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home