.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Is it time to go home yet?

OH wait.. I am home. Calgon take me away! If I can't have that.. Les, just take me. Crap, I can't have that either. Oh well.


My day at work was intellectually stimulating to it's normal degree.

My coworkers had a 20 minute debate on the proper way to pronounce Ramen (as in noodle soup) Someone stop them before they breed! Ra-man, Ra-men, Ray-man, Ray-men and one notable idiot Ra-me-on wtf?

A plastic fork taped to the white board with the word "you" written under it was considered the pentacle of humor.

And I wonder why I can't connect with these people lmao.

2 Comments:

  • hmmm scratches head....couldn't begin to wonder why lol

    By Blogger Moon, at 9:56 AM  

  • See now to me...whom is a bit of a meglomaniac...that would have be amusing...but then again I also think that most of the people who I work with are beneath me so I generally just think they're mildly amusing.

    By Blogger The Witch Doctor, at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home