.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Friday, September 14, 2007

All Settled In

Well, we've settled in well. James is back in school (Thank goodness).
DSC00340
The school system is a bit different here. James is in a multi grade class. He's in Grade 4/5. The only time the classes are broken up is for math.

Oh yeah and James has French class. French with a deep southern accent, the teacher may never recover. lol

On another note: I've become something of a fair housewife. I'm making bread, dinner rolls, and Cinnamon rolls from SCRATCH. I own, not one, not two but THREE different kinds of FLOUR. sigh ;)

Sticky bun anyone?

2 Comments:

  • Glad to see you are settling in.

    From scratch you say? Hmmmm...I wonder if they would stay fresh via FedEx.

    LOL

    By Blogger Me, at 6:43 PM  

  • hey is that not my poker throw? okay it is getting good use...love mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home