.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

We Saw The Light(s)

Tonight, for the first time, I and my son saw the "Northern Lights".

They were (according to Les, my husband) faint. But wow... They were so fricken cool we called James, my son, out of his bed to look at it.

We slapped a pair of jeans over my son's PJs and put a jacket on him and ran outside to.. well... GAWK at the faint, but growing stronger shifting, dancing bands of green-ish light that drifted across the sky.

James stared up at it for almost 20 minutes. I leaned against Les' car and rubber-necked at the sky. There is no other way to put it.

Wow! AND.. It'll only get better.

Now it's not only cool cuz we have bear shaped license plates, but we have the Aurora Borealis.

Neener-Neener

1 Comments:

  • OH WOW! That must have been out of this world...no pun intended lol...very cool indeed.

    By Blogger Moon, at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home