.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Shark Man!

This mornings serious question from my 10 year old son.

Son: Why do women love it when guys dress up in a shark suit?

Me: WHAT? Is this a joke?

Son: No really I wanna know.

Me: Why do you ask? Where'd you hear that?

Son: You know! (making an exasperated sound like I must be dense) Mom! I know you know the song. It's the one that goes "Every girls crazy bout a SHARK dressed man"

ZZTop.. Of course. Why didn't I instantly think of that. *Sigh..

2 Comments:

  • Classic ZZTop. Hopefully, he isnt watching the videos. Next thing he'll want to know is why dancing women and take you out of your place of work without consequnce.

    By Blogger Amanda, at 10:39 PM  

  • *nods* my newly 10 yr old says to me a few days ago...

    him "Mom is it true that women like a man that can cook?"

    I nod and make the mhmm sound

    an hour later...

    him "Mom whats for dinner?"

    I shrug "oh I dunno why?"

    him "can I help with dinner?"

    took me almost ten minutes to figure out why suddenly he wanted to help with dinner...

    By Blogger The Witch Doctor, at 4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home