.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas All

Well everything is ready here for a great Christmas.

James will receive most of what was on his wish list through a combination of planning, luck, and some kind acts from various people.

James will be getting his Wii, and Zelda: Twilight Princess (Thanks, in part, to my mother-in-law who enclosed a hundred dollar bill in our Christmas card)
Chris got him the antfarm
Mom and Rick got him Guitar Hero, a game where you follow along with the notes in songs by pushing buttons on a guitar.
The Good Samaritan kicked in the Goosebumps books
and I got him assorted board and card games, and one game for his DS.

This year I'm pulling Rank on Santa. The Wii will be labeled from my husband and me. Santa gets to claim all the assorted stuff.

1 Comments:

  • I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope your ankle is healing quickly!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home