.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Shoe Epic and other related news

Well.. Where to start?

Let me summarize.

I need WHITE shoes. In. October.

Dante had nothing on my cousin and me. We went to at least 15 stores. It doesn't help I have large feet. But still!

We found a pair, that while not really my style, Fit and are WHITE... in the 3rd fecking Payless Shoes we visited yesterday.

Chris asked what I'd do if my beau didn't like them. I snarled back "Too fuken bad! He better pretend to like them. He better rave about them. He better swear he likes them so much his only wish was that they made them in a size HE could wear"

Needless to say after 7 hours and over a dozen shoe stores (including ALL of the stores in the mall) I was a tad touchy about the shoes.

--------------------------
So.. Checklist

Dress. Yes! It arrived Friday and is beautimous

Shoes. Yeah I got the damn things.

Headwear.. Yep







Just kidding. But you see how much fun Chris and I, a camera and a Macy's can have.




Here it is. I've got a small amount of veil material I'm fooling with to see if I like the option of attaching a small veil to it.

4 Comments:

  • ummm...We want to see the shoes.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:02 PM  

  • This is so exciting! Love the headpiece, it's so pretty.

    By Blogger JustSue, at 7:55 PM  

  • Latin? We dont necessarily want to see the shoes, as much as we have to see them. So that we may picture Les wearing them.

    By Blogger Amanda, at 11:15 PM  

  • Oh that hair comb is very pretty, just as is or with some veil, look forward to more pics lol

    By Blogger Moon, at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home