.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Thursday, October 12, 2006

At least Dad's calm

Prior to panic.. I ask you listen to my hick son in audio post 2 days ago.. Hick boys too cute to miss!

Then return for my panic

--------------
I talked to my father about the wedding.. He was a blase as my step-monster(uh.. mother) was 4 weeks ago.

My beau.. He's old fashioned.. I gave him the cell # to reach my father..


We'll see. Either way. Wedding in .. ACK!!!!!! 12 days! OMFG. I still need shoes.. FUCK!!! I still need to get the Goiter-damn DRESS by POST..


.. ARRGGGG... ACK!!!!

Did I mention I don't have shoes yet?!?

5 Comments:

  • First I have to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!WHOOO HOOO...We are both very happy for you!
    Second...Um u seem very calm and serene if u ask me
    LMAO!
    You know my # ...anytime u need to vent, cry, scream, jump with glee..brag about your dress, I am here..HUGS!

    By Blogger Moon, at 9:55 PM  

  • Jen and Les,

    I am really very happy for you both. I'm sure that all the planning will be well worth it on your wedding day.

    I look forward to lots of pictures since I didn't get an invitation ;).

    I love you both.

    *hugs*

    By Blogger Anna, at 10:31 PM  

  • Talked to your dad for the first time tonight, and he is anything but uncaring. I didn't get a chance to tell you what all we talked about, but he is very happy you are marrying. He looks forward to seeing us when we come down.

    By Blogger Student of Life, at 3:27 AM  

  • Congratulations!!!

    My very best wishes to you both!

    By Blogger JustSue, at 4:26 PM  

  • You've heard me talk, is there really anything I can say about your son??

    And Conrats!!!

    By Blogger Amanda, at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home