.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Pffffft.. Tol 'ja

Before we get around to the tol'ja so..

My mother and I were talking about the wedding tonight. She'd like to have it at her house. I told her "no". My beau and I discussed it and decided not to go that route. The ONE advantage would have been the ability to webcast our wedding. However a quick appraisal of that option quickly showed only one person would see it, Moon..

While Monette is a valued friend, who we'd love to "witness" our moment.. It's not worth the risk of having that special day happen at mom's house. Moon of all people will understand. So.. In the mean time we are scrambling to find someone w/ a camcorder we can borrow. It's always something!

A post I made a long time back (November 2004) that now is so .. "Told Ya So"

6 Comments:

  • I dont know, it would definetly be different if you did it at your moms. Im picturing like the scene out of Kill Bill, when the bride is getting married.

    By Blogger Amanda, at 12:03 AM  

  • Just for the record, if you were the Daughter of the Nine Moons, that'd make me Mat. Remember how hard HE was to nail down and marry!!! By the way, Jennifer is referencing "The Wheel of Time" series of books.

    By Blogger Student of Life, at 1:57 AM  

  • Ahem....there is someone besides Moon who would have liked to witness you and Les tie the knot. Meeeeeeeeee.

    Wherever you have it hon, it will be beautiful.

    *hugs*

    By Blogger Anna, at 11:34 AM  

  • *arches eyebrow*
    Apparently Anna we just don't count anymore :P

    So, Red.... as Anna has said there are lots more than just Moon that would love to witness your wedding....

    However, with that said, I wouldn't get married at my mothers house if that was the only good reason too.
    ;)
    I hope y'all take lots of pictures ;)

    By Blogger The Witch Doctor, at 1:33 PM  

  • You Know they still tell me to never marry, or get knocked up for that matter.

    One day they were bragging about their multiple kids, and I "may" have said, "Yeah, well my boobs are still chest level, how bout yours?"

    May explain the child bearing comment.

    By Blogger Amanda, at 11:05 PM  

  • Well I personally think, I am reason enough LMAO!..Kidding and I so totally understand why u decided to NOT do it at your mom's. WE ALL however expect to see reams of photo's ..so video camera or not...I hope you have someone ready with cameras in hand to take pics...I could also suggest that u give out a few disposable cameras...during or after ceremony at the gathering...that way diff ppl will take pic at diff angles, and of diff ppl there...it was a genious idea and for our own wedding..we got so many great pics that way...

    I am getting so excited for you both!!!

    By Blogger Moon, at 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home