.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Saturday, November 05, 2005

If you arrived here

after searching for gapping vaginas on yahoo, let me say two things:

1. move along nothing to see here
and
2. ewww.....

You know I had to try it. I'm number 10 for gapping vaginas on yahoo. I say again.. ewwww

Yep, that's my odd search hit of the day. Runners-up include:
  • zanny bars (51 times total) That shit'll kill you (or your brother in my case)
  • will noni juice clear yeast infection (No, but it tastes so bad you'll pray for death.)
  • wedding dress sewing limericks (huh?)
  • largest recorded female pubic hair (3 times total) I say, yet again, ewww
  • why do women like to be "choked during sex" (hint: The vast majority don't!)
  • getting mixed signals from a guy i like (Welcome to the club, sister. There's a support group near you. It's called "Every Woman Ever Born". Meetings are held.. well, where ever 3 or more single woman happen to be located.)
  • desire + want + attraction + smile + eyes + share + friendship + lust + life + lover + awake (Ok, I was thinking, all things that are part of a great relationship... until "awake". Huh? AWAKE? Where, exactly, does that fit in with the rest of these words? Is this one of those "which of these things don't belong" puzzles?)

3 Comments:

  • Nope, I clicked your blog from another blog. I'm "Blog- Hopping". And, no thanks. I've got my own vagina to look at!

    By Blogger Veronika, at 7:28 PM  

  • Some of the hits I get come from search strings so bizarre one really has to wonder if a monkey was typing them in. There are some very strange people out there.

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 8:28 AM  

  • funny stuff.....almost as funny as Magda Carta....LOL

    Didn't she used to work for King John at one time?? ;-)

    Jarvis

    By Blogger Scotty Ice, at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home