.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Monday, November 29, 2004

SSDD

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. – Walter Elliot

I know I’ve not posted anything “real” for awhile. I’m working 2 jobs now and am beat by the time I get home.

I’m at my primary job right now on a slow day. So, I have a few minutes to try to get my thoughts down.

ARRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!! ... whew ok now that’s out of the way.

I probably won’t be blogging much for the next month or so. If I do they will probably be things I’ve written on slow days here at work and doled out to the adoring masses (scoff) on a daily (semi daily) basis.

The only good news, sorta, that I’ve have today is that one of my co-workers is a Shriner and is going to sponsor my son for Christmas (Oh the shame! Yes, Les, Im letting him do it.. it’s for James after all)

Long story very, very short, I owe a debt that I can’t prove is not mine resulting from identity theft almost 7 years ago. I’ve done everything I can legally do to get out of paying this money (other than filing bankruptcy)… and failed.

They notified me Saturday that my wages are going to be garnished, to the tune of $432 a month. The $108 I was telling you about, Les, was weekly not bi-weekly like I assumed. I spoke to our payroll department this morning. The deductions will be started next week.

So my choices are... destitute poverty for the next 10 months (I only bring home $1100 a month, now reduced to $650) or filing bankruptcy. I’ll be calling lawyers tomorrow.

TOUCH MY BREASTS!! TOUCH MY BREASTS!! I like to be fondled when I’m getting screwed!!

One way or another, I’ll make it through I always do. But, I will be working any and all hours I can get for awhile.

3 Comments:

  • Rat Bastard Bill Collectors!!!!!

    By Blogger Amanda, at 10:49 PM  

  • Pardon my French, but that just sucks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:48 PM  

  • Talk to your attorney about Chapter 13. It stops the garnishment immediately as soon as it's filed, and it can be filed the same day if they know what they're doing.Been there.

    -G

    By Blogger DementedPhotographer, at 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home