.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Words of wisdom from mom

Take 41 to Atlanta it will save you 30 mins. (good advice thanks)

Don't forget your camera. (again good)

Keep your sarcastic sense of humor under check when going through security! (I'll be silent as the grave. I swear! If I do have to talk there will be no sarcasm, flippant remarks, or anything other than yes/no ma'am or sir)

Don't panic about flying. The time to panic is when your in the air somewhere over Nebraska and realize your luggage is still in the trunk of the car.

OMG.. something else for me to worry about. Yep that would be the time to panic. Gotta love a mom that can give a worse case scenario, and make it convincing!

We talked for awhile longer I told her I was fine. Not having last minute panic, worry or undue stress. And really I'm not. I'm saving it up for the drive to the airport. lol I figure one good hissy-fit in the car will take care of everything.

Ok, I'm off to finish packing.

3 Comments:

  • Underwear, dont forget underwear. As sexy as it may sound to go bareback, unprotected poon and jeans do not mix well.

    By Blogger Amanda, at 3:08 PM  

  • the first time and ONLY time that i flew was to california to visit kat, i thought i was gonna freak out, my hands were gripping the armrest SO tight the stewardess;(sp) were asking me if i was going to be ok,,LOL,,once you get up, and you see the view from above the clouds, you'll wonder why you never flew before!!

    By Blogger reesie, at 5:01 PM  

  • Jenn..u are going to be JUST FINE... and if u have moments of panic just think of who's face u are going to see when u get off the plane..and why its all worth it.
    One other thing I tell myself everytime I have flown..more often then I can count ...is....the Pilot doesn't want to die either........lots of hugs oxoxox

    By Blogger Moon, at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home