.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Im having a baby Mozzarella is it's name

I feel like I'm in labor.. and I know who the father is. It's that greasy ass pizza I ate last night.

I'm having a gallbladder attack. It's let up some, thank the Gods!! Because of my stomach surgery my gallbladder is not as effective as it should be. So, when I forget that I don't have a normal digestive system and eat too much fat for a few days I'm in misery.

The first time this happened was last year. I thought I was dying. Today it hit again. At least I could wallow on my bed in absolute misery with the knowledge that my prayers of death would not be answered.. curses.

This really is like being in labor, harsh, intense bands of pain that make you want to gasp. However, if you are stupid enough to breath in while the pain is at it's peak you really will pray for death.

Too much stress, too little time, and too much to do has had me eating at the café at work. Where everything swims in oil and grease. I should know better. I usually do well. I've been making calls and trying to squeeze in a smoke on my lunch break. Then grabbing something quick and cheap to eat at my desk. I'm paying for it now. Shoot me .. PLEASE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home