.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Thursday, July 01, 2004

discretion.. use it.. love it

Ok.. now on to the less profound lol You know I almost don't like writing about that kind of thing. I always worry I'll come across as condescending, egotistical, or snobbish. Oh well...

My day was good. I got a few hours of sleep last night that were deep and dreamless, as far as I remember. Woke up on time.. said "Hell, NO" and slept for another 30 mins. Of course, this meant I had to hurry to get to work on time, but even I need more than 90 mins of sleep a night lol.

Work was work. My nemesis and I had a bit of a altercation last week and as a result I told my boss he needed to move me before someone got fired. He did so, and rather discretely for him. (The one thing I don't like about my supervisor is his lack of discretion. Instead of waiting awhile after you voice a complaint, in order to give you some anonymity, he will often charge right off) He had a rather long and heated talk with my co-worker and she has since decided to stop her petty actions toward me.

I spent a good portion of my day thinking about my beau, as usual. He is something of a catalyst for me. I find myself actually being able to say words like wife, love, trust, and faith with out too much fear or shuddering. LOL Of course if things work out badly (Dear Gods, please no) I will have a very large emotional mess to clean up. Yes, I'm unnerved, mildly frightened, and wondrously incredulous at my reaction to him at times. C'est la vie.. I've done the impossible before.

I left work an hour early so I could take care of a few mundane things that have to be done during "bank hours". Came home, cleaned, cooked, blogged and here I am.

I'm packed and ready to go to see my father on Saturday morning. Something, I am both eager and loathe to do. Now, my going on a family visit means you will have almost 3 whole days without my oddities, ramblings, and inconsistencies. Hope you enjoy them! lol

Have you ever noticed I spend alot of time with conflicting emotions? LOL

Anyway.. Love yall..


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home