.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

So Where to Start?

Well let's see... I found a job within 72 hours of looking. I work in a small insurance brokerage as an insurance rep. AGAIN.

That's where I'm blogging from so I don't have time to make a massive entry. However, this job, I'm really enjoying. It's small enough that we are all decent friends and get along well. It's such a big difference from working at a large very corporate office.

Our customers bring us treats. Lots of treats, chocolate, cheesecake, candies, muffins, I love this job lol.

The good news is I've not gained any additional work. While my car was broken down I was walking to work and it offset the treats. Once it warms up to zero I'll start walking again. It's only a few blocks.

Well, it's time for me to be off. There will be more later.

2 Comments:

  • Wow....72 hours, that's amazing considering you're in the middle of nowhere!

    *laughs*

    Good to hear from you guys, it's been a long while. Hope everyone is doing well.

    *hugs*

    By Blogger Anna, at 9:53 AM  

  • Hey, there! Nice to see you!

    By Blogger Justice, at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home