.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Friday, December 08, 2006

Ewww

James and I had our Immigration Medical Exam on Wednesday. The nurse handed my son a cup. My nine year old son, it should be noted.

She says, "I don't need you to fill it. Just up to this line. The restroom is right there."

James starts to head off when I stop him and ask if he knows what she wants.

James: Yeah, some water. (He helpfully replies)
Me: No, son. She needs urine.
James: What's Urine?
The Nurse: Pee-Pee honey.

James: EWWWWW (a look of pure horror on his face)
The Nurse: How do you think I feel?

The nurse and I were laughing and joking the whole time he was doing his duty.
----------

One more step in the process completed. It won't be long now.

3 Comments:

  • I hope yours goes faster then my friend davy's,,, he's been working on his for 2 years now,,, took his medical bout 3 months ago,, still hasn't heard anything. >:D< wish you much luck!!

    By Blogger reesie, at 2:24 AM  

  • It could be worse, your son could have thought it was for semen analysis.

    By Blogger monogodo, at 6:07 AM  

  • Hey Jennifer,
    How funny the "PeePee" speciman was! James can sure come up with some doozies! I truly enjoy reading about your latest escapades with him. At least he could "go pp". Every time I have to supply an example it takes me over an hour to go. It never fails that every time I just have to use a cup, I have already "took care of business". Well, have a happy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home