.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Lust and meme

Tonight while at the gas station there was a delicious little morsel of a “man” in front of me. He was more than 18 because they carded him for the smokes he was buying, but I’m willing to bet he wasn’t more than 21.

Gazing at him I thought to myself, “If only I was 10 years younger. You’d (he’d) stagger out of my bedroom on Sunday weak with exhaustion, 3 pounds lighter from physical exertion and dehydration and about 15 years more advanced in the how-to’s of women..”

So.. yeah.. umm.. moving on.. The meme I’ve been meaning to do ..


Three ways that I am stereotypically female
1. I don’t like football.
2. I change my mind (about little things) frequently.
3. I’m very maternal.

Three ways that I am stereotypically male
1. I hate shopping.
2. I love horror movies.
3. I don’t care about a shoe sale.

Three names I go by
1. Red
2. Jennifer
3. Mom

Three parts of my heritage
1. German
2. Scandinavian (‘splains the cheekbones ;p )
3. Native American

Three physical things I like about myself
1. My luscious lips
2. My hair, even if it can be frizzy.
3. My shoulders

Three physical things I don’t like about myself
1. My man hands
2. My excess skin from weight loss
3. My squinty eyes when I smile

Three things that scare me
1. ummm.. not much scares me..
2. I won’t touch hair in the drain.. It grosses me out
3. Heights, if I’m on unsteady footing.

Three of my everyday essentials
1. toothbrush
2. hairbrush
3. music


Three LIES
1. I have two vaginas. (I know someone that does lol)
2. I’m sweet and innocent. (I had to think hard how to SPELL innocent lol)
3. I like eggs. (oh dear lord .. I’m gagging thinking about it)

Three TRUTHS
1. I am past wanting to be with my beau.. I NEED to see him.. fundamentally need it..
2. I tried to commit suicide when I was a young teen.
3. I’ve got less than a $ 1.00 in the bank.

Three things I want in a relationship
1. To
2. For
3. With
I think all good relationships have to have all three.. Things you love to or spontaneously do For, With or To your sig other. Ex.. For: Bringing them coffee in the morning, With: good conversation, salsa dancing, whatever To: Back massages, and uh.. other stuff :)

Three physical things about men that appeal to me
1. Height
2. Behind
3. Strength .. someones gotta be able to open the pickles.

Three of my favorite hobbies
1. Reading
2. Geocaching (Techno geek hide and seek) Using GPS to find (usually) small hidden boxes of misc loot, trinkets and a logbook.
3. Tinkering w/ digital photos

Three things I want to do really badly now
1. Be held by my man
2. Have one more dance with my brother (now deceased)
3. Use the restroom… be right back..

Whew.. ok I’m back.. where were we?

Oh yes..
Three careers I’ve considered
1. Physical Therapist
2. Archeologist
3. Medical Transcriptionist

Three places I want to go on vacation
1. Cairo
2. Aztec Ruins
3. Easter Island

Three things I want to do before I die
1. See the Pyramids
2. Sky Dive
3. Spoil a few grandchildren

Three celebrity crushes
1. Johnny Depp
2. Sean Connery
3. Orlando Bloom

2 Comments:

  • So many delicious young men, so little time to train them all... lol.

    Geocaching?

    I hope you get to hold your beau soon.

    By Blogger Justice, at 12:24 PM  

  • Loved the young man comment! LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home