.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Nessie and midgets

*Gasp, shock, and awe*

I’m posting... real words. I know, I know, hold your applause.

I was online a few nights ago under my yahoo messenger and a long time friend of mine was stunned to see me. I seem to have attained mythical status. An online appearance for me lately is akin to spotting the Lochness monster. Everyone’s heard of it... no one’s seen it.

I’ve gotten 4 or 5 emails from people that know me only from this blog and want to know what has happened to me/where I am. I’m fine. Really. My work schedule should soon resume normal hours and I’ll be able to post more regularly.

I leave you with a joke our ‘work clown’ told yesterday.
--
3 midgets are standing outside Guinness World Record Inc. They are talking about what they might be able to do to get into the books.

The first guy says, "You know my hands are pretty small. Maybe I can get it" He goes in and comes out half an hour later, smiling and happy. "I have the world’s smallest hands!! I’ll be in the book next year!"

The 2nd midget says, "Well, I have pretty small feet. I’m going to try" He comes out a little later laughing and clapping. "Woo hoo I have the smallest feet in the world!!"

The 3rd midget says, "You know it’s possible I have the world’s smallest penis. I’m going in" He comes out a bit later, face red, cursing and kicking at the ground. "I lost the smallest penis category. Who the hell is Garrison Steele?"
--

:) Of course when Lee told the joke the punch line was "who the hell is Jim" but you get the drift.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home