.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Peanut Butter

I'm feeling a bit domestic today so I'm making Peanut Butter cookies w/ my son. There are few things in this world I love more than Peanut Butter. Just the words damn near make my panties sweat!

It's not surprise that my son loves Peanut Butter as much as I do. The entire time I was pregnant I ate.. don't puke, they are good really! anyway.. I ate Peanut Butter, alfalfa sprout and honey sandwiches. MMMMM

Of course my cookies are made w/ Low fat peanut butter and splenda.. but beggars can't be choosers. Even with these handicaps they are still balicous (as my son puts it)

---
On other fronts .. my nemesis at work seems to have made alot of people angry while I was out sick Monday. I don't know how it happened.. but she's catching alot of hell. She made a mild flirt to a male coworker today and his response.. Gee, I'd love too.. but I don't have any 2x4's. She was puzzled.. and asked what he meant. He replies.. Well as often as you use that thing I'd have to have a 6 foot 2x4 tied to my ass to keep from falling in.

I love this guy.. If I wasn't already taken I'd kiss him lol.. and if he wasn't married.. with twins on the way.. and wasn't 24.. well anyway.. I love this guy lmao

---
I despise phone automation! Nothing makes me want to go on a homicidal rampage quite as much as "for account information press 1, for service in English press 2" Bullshit... I'm the person that just pushes 0000 till I get a human!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home