.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Monday, November 06, 2006

Oh so bittersweet.

Today I realized that my brother died 3 years and 15 days ago (two days before I got married).. And I never once thought about him on that day.

Thank you, husband, for giving me a reason to be so very joyous at that time as to obliterate a few of the most painful days of my life.

However...

John, Rest in peace, you are still well loved and missed.-


Aunt C.. Thank you for your emails about my/our wedding. They were greatly apprecated. Especially the first, that one made me laugh.. and laugh. Forgive me for not calling you yet to express my thanks. I'll try to visit this weekend. I've got GREAT pictures to show you.

You know? The Original plan was to have you officate at the wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home