.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I went.. and


Jasus.. I'm OLD.

I ending up dancing with a kid, I'm pretty sure I have UNDERWEAR Older than this kid...

He asked what "I" was doing up there. I told him I'd just gotten married a week ago. He asked if it was a man or worman. I told him a Man. He asked if "my man" knew I was at a queer bar.

I told him he did. He asked if "my man" had a problem with it. I told him that "no my husband knows me, my ways, and knows I'm here tonight"

I had a GREAT time.. and then a few moments later I went to the Ladies room. The woman in there said and I QUOTE "You're a bit old to be up there aren't you?"

WOW What a crushing statement. I'm only 30.

Sigh..I'm glad I didn't shave my legs for this... :p

2 Comments:

  • and why didn't you ask the woman if she was a bit stupid to be living?

    By Blogger Amanda, at 11:00 AM  

  • Oh, but you hide your dust so well!!

    I'm 32: ancient, by adolescent/early twenties years. But, we're infinitely smarter and more comfortable in our own skin. So there!

    By Blogger Justice, at 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home