.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

In relation to below

Sometimes I wish I had my own personal transcriptionist. Not only would you get some very choice "off the wall" subject matter, dear reader. But it would make it much easier to show why I can and do respect those with varying opinions.

My suitor and I had quite a discussion about our prior bloggs regarding: church, govm't, and homosexuality. Some of you would have been enthralled, some yawning.. suffice it to say, my respect for him grows daily. We may not always agree, or we may agree but for different reasons, there are times when we don't see eye to eye... yet through it all we manage to listen, reevaluate our stand as needed, and can maintain a nice calm discussion. Respect.. It's a wonderful thing.

Hmm wonder if it will work as well in person. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home