.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Badgering the Melting Cactus

I have done nothing of note today.. and that alone is noteworthy.

I played Zelda for a few hours.
Read The Color Purpleby Alice Walker. One of my favorite books. Highly recommended. At least watch the movie if nothing else!
I got several Vinyl Cafés downloaded.
Played Scrabble against the computer.
Didn't answer the phone for anyone..

Ahh.. I love my child free week.

A few things to ponder:

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because
the average man can see better than he can think.

A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell and make you
feel happy to be on your way.

Shouldn't there be a shorter word for "monosyllabic"?

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I
thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?!

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home