.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Letters to Nowhere

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Planning to be spontaneous

Ahh.. Saturday. A wonderful word in my vocabulary. One that often is the only thing that keeps me from going insane around Wednesday.

My plans today are pretty simple. To steal a line from my beau "I'm working on being aggressively indolent. A pursuit that I am enjoying moderate success at."

I wish my landlord had thought to leave the key to her fence with me as she usually does. There is nothing I'd rather do this morning than go for a long, leisurely swim. I might go see if I can get in or if she left the key in her usual hiding spot for me. Barring that, I have planned a Zelda-fest (Wind Waker)this morning. My love and I talked very late into the night/morning and I still woke up at 9 am. I'm going to play the Game Cube until my thumbs hurt. We've not had the Game Cube long and since I rarely have time to do as I please that my son isn't using it I've barely touched the damn thing! If/When I get bored or frustrated with Zelda I'm planning on doing some reading, or possibly do a bit more tye-dye.

Well, I'm off to make myself a pancake breakfast with my standard cup of Joe to round the meal out. Enjoy yourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home